Thursday, October 20, 2011

Has anyone told you that you look like... Rudolph?

Well, it was bound to happen at some point during my training to run the marathon, but, I had rather hoped it would happen 3-4 weeks ago and not 9 days away. I got a cold. I know that sounds like a trivial matter, but to me (I fully acknowledge that I am not the strongest runner) it is a big deal. Oh well, long story short, I have a cold. During the course of the evening I went through approximately 2 boxes of tissues and at the office another box and a half. In the process of all this sneezing and sniffling I have truly come to resemble Rudolph! Oh well, I still have 9 days to get back on my feet, literally. Well, I'm off to open another box of tissues, take some medicine and get to feeling ready to run 26.2 miles!!! JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment