Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Countdown to Kickoff...

We are on the final countdown to Football Time in Tennessee... kickoff is only a few days away and the excitement is contagious!  I am fully immersed in UT stats, ready to talk football, ready to sing the Alma Mater, prepared to shout Rocky Top, ready to tail-gate and officially kick off the fall!  In looking at the analytics on this blog, I have noticed that many people who are reading this are not from the South and might not be aware of what football season means to me.  It is a time for friends to gather, cheer on their team and renew friendships.  I have included some photos below of what football season means to me!  Football season is about more than just football, it is about friends and family!  Go Vols!

Beth & I last season at the Home Opener.  Coach Dooley's first game as a Volunteer!

Suz and I at the home opener two years ago.

Stephanie and I in Columbia, SC for the UT-SC game!  Go Vols!

The girls tail-gating before the game at my condo! Lesley, Meg, me, Suz, Jenna, Rachel

Tailgating right after graduation... Leslie, me, Ginger, Caroline

Out celebrating a victory.... Erin, me, Becky

Sorority Pose!  Me, Kelly, Jenna, Suz

Tailgating last year!  Jenn, Louise, Becky, Hudson, me and Kiel
 I know this sounds trite, but I love the chance to wear my orange... cheer my team on and relax with good friends and family!  Go Vols!

JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment