Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's official...

Well, I got the letter today from Lt. Stevens regarding the 7'th Annual Operation One Voice Special Operations Forces Run.  I am mailing my check this week!  I cannot wait to participate again this year!  Each year is always memorable and special.  The first year that I ran, I had NO CLUE what I was getting into.  The second year, I knew what I was getting into and LOVED every second of it.  Last year's run was amazing, with the opportunity to meet so many new people and reconnect with many old friends!  This year's run will honor USASOC (Army Special Operations Command) and I could not be more excited! 

2008 OOV - SOF Run Team
Well, I am so excited to participate in my 4'th OOV - SOF Run, especially with this year being the 10'th Anniversary of 9/11.  God Bless.

JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment